my crazy friends: studio 6 + zoi

Saturday, March 12, 2005 1 comment
Didn't I just mentioned about how funny my studio can be. Well, since I'm slacking now, may as well upload their pictures here. Waha... Now I realised the advantages of bringing a cam to studio everyday: I get to take all the candid and 'yi shi hu tu' poses then spread them so that the world can see!

Wah... playing god. :p

fish on 'phone' ricky imitate 'jacky wu' construction worker bobo with his 'weapon' 'retarded' ricky feng-ge bobo 'dunno do wat la'

Hey this is fun man... There's more!

Vivian: open your eyes BIG BIG and see what Daniel is doing!

daniel 'kiss' robson

Always in the wrong kind of scandals...

Haiya.. here's a normal photo k. Group 3 Zoi at this year's NUS open house!

zoi

1 comment:

  • Anonymous said...

    wa!!!!!!!!! when did you all go for outing!! why didnt ask me along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and oh my God.. why daniel like that! !!!!!!!!!! oh ... .. must be Robson's fault.. seduce Daniel.. must be!!! hahahahhaa

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB